New Dance Fitness with Mommy Class Fridays 4:30 pm
We are preparing for reopening in June and also busily preparing for the future.
Our greatest hope is to return to our Academy as normal as possible. As we work together towards that goal, we are planning on opening our dancer doors following CDC and Florida state guidelines, regulations, and policies. The safety of our ballerinas and staff is our top priority.
Please see below to learn more about the measures we are implementing for reopening.
We will be offering on-site classes as well as virtual learning! To register for Summer Intensive Dance Workshop or to schedule a free trial class call 305-763-2214
IMPLEMENTED MEASURES TO REOPEN:
1. Cleanliness –Our Priority!
- Increased disinfecting practices
- Additional handwashing procedures
2. Limiting Exposure
- Parents are not allowed in the lobby for now
- Shoes stay outside, only ballet shoes are permitted inside
- Swan Social Distancing
- Masks are required to wear during class
3. Train staff
- Training on new policies, procedures, and best practices for staff
- Additional Training as updates become available
4. Health Screenings
– All staff and children will be screened prior to entering the premises.
5. Providing You Peace of Mind
–Prior to returning to our dance academy, all staff members will be tested for Covid-19 and its antibodies.
6. Lower Group Sizes as we navigate our new normal.
7. Communication is Key
- Updating our practices as new information about COVID-19 comes out.
- Keeping you consistently informed
8. Virtual Learning Program
- Taking time to feel comfortable
- Virtual learning will be provided until you are ready to return at the same scheduled time
We are always together, never apart. Maybe in distance but never in heart. Though we may not have been together in some time, you were never off our minds or hearts. We cherish our families dearly.